Family Connections Program Application is OPEN NOW!
How to apply:
- Before you begin, visit our Eligibility Guidelines page to ensure you are eligible. Then visit our What You’ll Need to Apply page and gather the needed information.
- Access the application using the link below and then create an account by entering the required information and clicking “Apply Now” to begin the online application. Save this login information. You will be able to save your application and return later if needed.
- If you return to update information, access the application using the link below and click the blue login button at the top to use your login credentials to access your application.
- Complete each page of the application form online. Once you receive a confirmation email you will know your application has been received. If your application is incomplete or you have uploaded incorrect documents, we will not be able to process your application.
- November 5: Application opens online and remains open until January 7
- January 7: Application closes and review begins
- January 24: Applicant meeting invitations sent/ Decline letters sent (via email)
- February 1-10: Applicant meetings take place (40-minute meeting via Zoom)
- February 18: Award letters sent to accepted student parents (via email)
- March 3: Required program orientation meeting for accepted student parents – multiple times will be available.
- April 1: Childcare assistance begins
IMPORTANT: If your application is 100% complete (including the correct required documents received) you will be contacted by the dates above. If your application is incomplete or you have uploaded incorrect documents, we will not be able to process your application.
How does the application process work?
- Complete an initial application by January 7
- Once we receive your application, we will review the information and documents provided to ensure that you meet our eligibility requirements.
- If your application is COMPLETE, we will notify you by the deadline above if you will move on to a virtual applicant meeting, or if your application is declined.
- The applicant meetings will be conducted via Zoom, and are the last stage of the application process.
- You will be notified immediately following your applicant meeting if you have been accepted, if we need additional information, or if you are declined.
- If accepted into the program, you will be required to attend a virtual orientation meeting on March 3rd, before the Spring 2022 term begins.
- Payment is made directly to the licensed childcare/preschool/after-school care of your choice on a quarterly or monthly basis.
Goodwin Connections is committed to assuring equal access to services, programs, and activities for individuals with disabilities. It is the policy of Goodwin Connections to provide reasonable accommodation to a qualified individual with a disability to enable such individuals to apply. Further, it is the policy of the Goodwin Connections to provide reasonable accommodation for religious observers. If you need accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com or 206-526-7944 ext. 4
Goodwin Connections will not condone any harassment or discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, creed, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other protected classification under applicable laws.