Family Connections Program Application Will Open November 2
Thank you for your interest in the Family Connections Program. The application is currently closed and will reopen on November 2. For more information on the program and the application process please visit our What to Expect page.
Fall/Winter application timeline (for funding to begin Spring 2021)
- November 2: Application opens online and remains open until December 4
- December 4: Application closes and review begins
- January 7-8: First round of applicant meeting invitations sent/ Decline letters sent (via email)
- Jan 25 – Feb 5: First round of applicant meetings take place (40-minute meeting via Zoom)
- February 12: Award letters sent to accepted student parents (via email)
- February 23-25: Required program orientation meeting for accepted student parents – multiple times will be available.
- April 1: Childcare assistance begins
IMPORTANT: If your application is 100% completed (including the correct required documents received) you will be contacted by the dates above. If your application is incomplete or you have uploaded the incorrect documents, we will not be able to process your application. Please ensure you have uploaded the documents that are required. Detailed information is provided on our Requirements page.
If you would like to be notified when the application reopens and receive reminders, please fill out our interested student form here:
For more details please visit the What to Expect portion of our website.
Please note the Family Connections Program is NOT COVID-19 assistance, but rather an established, ongoing program to assist parents in completing their degree. If accepted, the funding would not begin until Spring 2021.
Goodwin Connections is committed to assuring equal access to services, programs, and activities for individuals with disabilities. It is the policy of the Goodwin Connections to provide reasonable accommodation to a qualified individual with a disability to enable such individuals to apply. Further, it is the policy of the Goodwin Connections to provide reasonable accommodation for religious observers. If you need accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-526-7944 ext. 4
Goodwin Connections will not condone any harassment or discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, creed, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other protected classification under applicable laws.