Family Connections Program Application Now Open!
Thank you for your interest in the Family Connections Program. The application is now open. For more information on the program and the application process please visit our What to Expect page.
How to apply:
- Before you begin, visit our What You’ll Need to Apply page and gather the needed information.
- Access the application using the link below and then create an account by entering the required information and clicking “Apply Now” to begin the online application. Save this login information. You will be able to save your application and return later if needed.
- If you return to update information, access the application using the link below and click the blue login button to use your login credentials to access your application.
- Complete each page of the application form online. Once you receive a confirmation email you will know your application is complete and has been received. If you do not get a confirmation email, please be sure you completed all sections of the application. If you have definitely completed the application, check your junk mail, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Please note this is NOT COVID-19 assistance, but rather an established, ongoing program to assist parents in completing their degree. If accepted, the funding would not begin until Fall 2020
How does the application process work?
Complete an initial application by following the steps above. Once we receive your application, we will review the materials provided to ensure that you meet our eligibility requirements. We will then notify you as to whether you will move on to an applicant meeting with our program committee, or if your application is declined. If accepted in the program, you will be required to attend a one-on-one orientation meeting before the Fall 2020 quarter begins.
Spring application timeline (for funding to begin Fall 2020)
- April 1: Application opens online.
- May 28: Applicant meeting invitations sent/ Decline letters sent (via email)
- June 15 -24: Required applicant meetings take place (1 hour meeting)
- June 24: Award letters sent to accepted student parents (via email)
- September 1: Childcare tuition assistance begins
For more details please visit the What to Expect portion of our website.
Goodwin Connections is committed to assuring equal access to services, programs, and activities for individuals with disabilities. It is the policy of the Goodwin Connections to provide reasonable accommodation to a qualified individual with a disability to enable such individuals to apply. Further, it is the policy of the Goodwin Connections to provide reasonable accommodation for religious observers. If you need accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com or 206-526-7944 ext. 4
Goodwin Connections will not condone any harassment or discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, creed, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other protected classification under applicable laws.