Family Connections Program Application is OPEN NOW!
How to apply:
- Before you begin, visit our What You’ll Need to Apply page and gather the needed information.
- Access the application using the link below and then create an account by entering the required information and clicking “Apply Now” to begin the online application. Save this login information. You will be able to save your application and return later, if needed.
- If you return to update information, access the application using the link below and click the blue login button at the top to use your login credentials to access your application.
- Complete each page of the application form online. Once you receive a confirmation email you will know your application has been received. If your application is incomplete or you have uploaded the incorrect documents, we will not be able to process your application.
- If you do not get a confirmation email, please be sure you completed all sections of the application. If you have definitely completed the application, check your junk mail, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Spring 2021 Application Timeline
The Spring Application is for benefits to begin in Fall 2021. If you have completed an application we will review the materials provided to ensure that you meet our eligibility requirements. We will then notify you via email as to whether you will move on to an applicant meeting with our program committee, or if your application is declined. If accepted into the program, you will be required to attend a virtual orientation meeting before the Fall 2021 term begins.
Spring application timeline (for funding to begin Fall 2021)
- April 1: Application opens online and remains open until April 30
- April 30: Application closes and review begins
- May 31: Applicant meeting invitations sent/ Decline letters sent (via email)
- Jun 8 – 22: Applicant meetings take place (40-minute meeting via Zoom)
- June (various): Award letters sent to accepted student parents (via email)
- July 6-9: Required program orientation meeting for accepted student parents – multiple times will be available throughout the week.
- October 1: Childcare assistance begins for new cohort of student parents.
IMPORTANT: If your application is 100% completed (including the correct required documents received) you will be contacted by the dates above. If your application is incomplete or you have uploaded incorrect documents, we will not be able to process your application. Please ensure you have uploaded the documents that are required. For more details please visit the What to Expect portion of our website.
Please note the Family Connections Program is NOT COVID-19 assistance, but rather an established, ongoing program to assist parents in completing their degree.
Goodwin Connections is committed to assuring equal access to services, programs, and activities for individuals with disabilities. It is the policy of the Goodwin Connections to provide reasonable accommodation to a qualified individual with a disability to enable such individuals to apply. Further, it is the policy of the Goodwin Connections to provide reasonable accommodation for religious observers. If you need accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com or 206-526-7944 ext. 4
Goodwin Connections will not condone any harassment or discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, creed, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other protected classification under applicable laws.