You can make a difference.
Your investment changes lives today,
and for generations to come.
- Online-You can make a one-time donation for any amount or give a recurring gift and become a part of our Sustainers Circle that provides sustainable support to our student parents.
- By Mail-Goodwin Connections, 1631 15th Ave W, Ste. 116, Seattle, WA 98119
- IRA Tax-Free Contributions–Those who meet the age requirement can transfer up to $100,000 per year directly to their charity of choice without paying income tax on the transaction. Contributions must be made by December 31 each year in order to exclude that amount from taxable income.
- Workplace Giving-Donors may designate Goodwin Connections by writing our name on their United Way workplace giving campaign card. Seattle Milk Fund or Goodwin Connections can also be a designated recipient during employee giving drives through Microsoft, Boeing, King County, Washington State, University of Washington, Adobe, Google, and a host of other local employers.
- Matching Gifts-When making a donation, connect with your HR department to see if your employer will match all or part of your gift. These additional dollars mean that your money goes even further!
- Donate your birthday or throw a party–Create a fundraiser for our families.
- AmazonSmile-Shop AmazonSmile.com and 0.5% of your eligible purchases will benefit Goodwin Connections. Every bit adds up!
- Memorials-Gifts given in remembrance of a deceased friend or relative are welcomed with our sincere condolences. A card is sent to the family indicating who gave the memorial, and we send a letter/receipt to the donor.
- Honorariums-Gifts made in honor of a friend or family member are a special way to celebrate your connection to them. A card is sent to the person of honor letting them know of your thoughtful gift.
- Planned Giving-Legacy gifts are among the most valuable gifts any organization can receive. Goodwin Connections has created a Legacy Circle to recognize and honor generous individuals who have included Goodwin Connections as a beneficiary in their will or estate plan.
For additional information or to schedule a presentation, contact Maggie Skinner at 206.526.7944 or email@example.com.
Goodwin Connections | Seattle Milk Fund is a 501(c)3 organization, Federal Tax ID #91-0619698. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Thank you for creating brighter financial futures for local families.