Your investment changes lives today, and for generations to come.
Hear from Aminah and about how Goodwin Connections has supported her family and her dreams of becoming a social worker.
- Online-You can make a one-time donation for any amount or give a recurring gift and become a part of our Sustainers Circle that provides sustainable support to our student parents.
- By Mail-Goodwin Connections, 1631 15th Ave W, Ste. 116, Seattle, WA 98119
- By Phone-206.526.7944
- Workplace Giving-Donors may designate Goodwin Connections by writing our name on their United Way workplace giving campaign card. Seattle Milk Fund or Goodwin Connections can also be a designated recipient during employee giving drives through Microsoft, Boeing, King County, Washington State, University of Washington, Adobe, Google, and a host of other local employers.
- Matching Gifts-When making a donation, connect with your HR department to see if your employer will match all or part of your gift. These additional dollars mean that your money goes even further!
- Donate for your anniversary, birthday, or throw a party–Create a fundraiser for our families.
- AmazonSmile-Shop AmazonSmile.com and 0.5% of your eligible purchases will benefit Goodwin Connections. Every bit adds up!
- Memorials-Gifts given in remembrance of a deceased friend or relative are welcomed with our sincere condolences. A card is sent to the family indicating who gave the memorial, and we send a letter/receipt to the donor.
- Honorariums-Gifts made in honor of a friend or family member are a special way to celebrate your connection to them. A card is sent to the person of honor letting them know of your thoughtful gift.
- IRA Tax-Free Contributions–Those who meet the age requirement can transfer up to $100,000 per year ($200,000 per year for married couples) directly to their charity of choice without paying income tax on the transaction.
- Planned Giving-Legacy gifts are among the most valuable gifts any organization can receive. Goodwin Connections has created a Legacy Circle to recognize and honor generous individuals who have included Goodwin Connections as a beneficiary in their will or estate plan.
Goodwin also accepts grants from donor-advised funds and gifts of stock from brokerage accounts. Please contact Meg Alley for more information: 206-526-7944 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Goodwin Connections | Seattle Milk Fund is a 501(c)3 organization, Federal Tax ID #91-0619698. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Thank you for building brighter financial futures for local families.