- This event has passed.
April 20 - May 5
Starting April 20, you can give early by pledging your support to Goodwin Connections. By giving early through Washington Gives, your donation will be made during the two-day GiveBIG event on May 4 & 5 and will be counted toward our overall goal of $10,000. Thank you for helping our families build brighter futures!
Wow! What a year it’s been.
Last spring, we asked you to join together in supporting student parents as they adjusted to remote learning, homeschooling, and job changes due to the pandemic. This incredible community of Goodwin supporters did just that, and our students didn’t miss a beat. 36 students are graduating this season, and we’re looking forward to welcoming in a new cohort of bright and determined scholars this fall.
When you GiveBIG for Goodwin Connections between now and May 5, you’ll help ensure that the students in our program have access to safe and reliable care for their children. You’ll give parents the tool they need to reach their goal of a college degree.
Your gift also supports our graduating students. Our new Career Connections program gives our parents the career-building opportunities needed to gain meaningful employment. Your gift truly changes lives for this generation and the next.
We’re so grateful for all of our donors, volunteers, and community partners. We hope you’ll join together again this year and help local families create a brighter future.
- Your credit card statement will list this donation as attributed to “PY*GiveBIG WA”
- If your employer matches donations, please direct employer matching gifts directly to the nonprofit(s) you gave to, not to 501 Commons.
- For tax purposes, your gift is made to 501 Commons. 501 Commons will distribute the donations to your designated nonprofit(s). Employer matching gifts, DAF or IRA distributions should be made directly to the nonprofits you support.
- All donations made through Washington Gives are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Check with the nonprofit(s) you gave to if you have further questions about tax-deductibility.
- All donations made through Washington Gives are unrestricted.
- If you generously covered the processing fees, the entire amount (your donation plus the processing fee) is tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
- No goods or services were provided in return for your Washington Gives contribution(s).