- This event has passed.
November 18, 2019 - December 31, 2019
Bring JOY to a local family this season!
Take part in Goodwin Connections’ JOYful Giving Campaign.
JOYful Giving directly supports families participating in our program. In addition to making childcare and preschool more affordable for student parents, we also provide additional basic needs support throughout the year.
There are many ways you can get involved, give back, and make a difference for local families…
- Make a donation in honor of a friend or family member as their holiday gift. They will receive a holiday card in the mail letting them know of your thoughtful gift.
- Make a donation toward a gift card for a family to use on basic needs over the holidays.
- Donate an educational toy or book for a child in our program. All toys, games, and books will be sent directly to our office and gifted to our families at our JOYful Gathering in December.
- Become a member of Team Goodwin and volunteer year-round in support of our families.
- Hold a house party that benefits the families of Goodwin Connections. Already have a cookie exchange or holiday party planned? Or, create a new tradition!
- Purchase a Pacific Science Center Membership for one of our families. The Family Membership will allow parents and children to have enrichment experiences together throughout the year.
JOYful Giving is named after one of our long-time supporters and Past Board President, Joy Goodenough. Joy has been participating in fundraising events for our families since she was a child. Her mother, Sally Vanasse, was a founding member of the Town & Country Circle in 1940. Today, Joy is a charter member of the Katherine B. Friele Heritage Circle, which was established in 1959. She and her neighbors continue to meet monthly for friendship and to fundraise for the families of Goodwin Connections.
We send much joy and gratitude to you all!