November 18 - December 31
JOYful Giving is our holiday and year-end giving campaign to support families participating in our program. In addition to making childcare and preschool more affordable for student parents, we also provide additional basic needs support throughout the year.
There are many ways you can get involved, give back, and make a difference for local families…
- Make a donation toward a gift card for a family to use on basic needs over the holidays.
- Donate an educational toy or book for a child in our program. All toys and books will be gifted to our families at our JOYful Gathering in December.
- Make a donation in honor of a friend or family member as their holiday gift. They will receive a holiday card in the mail letting them know of your thoughtful gift.
- Volunteer at our JOYful Gathering event for families or become a member of Team Goodwin and volunteer year-round in support of our families.
- Hold a house party that benefits the families of Goodwin Connections. Already have a cookie exchange or holiday party planned? Or, create a new tradition!
JOYful Giving is named after one of our long-time supporters, Joy Goodenough. Since she was a child she has been participating in fundraising events for our families. Her mother, Sally Vanasse, was a founding member of the Town & Country Circle in 1940. Today, Joy is a member of the Katherine B. Friele Heritage Circle where they continue to meet monthly for friendship and to fundraise for the families of Goodwin Connections.