We operate on a rolling admission. As space becomes available, we invite interested students to complete an application for our programs.
So we know how to best serve you, please take a moment and fill out the INTEREST FORM FOR STUDENT PARENTS. When you are done filling out the form, please click SUBMIT, in the bottom right corner.
How does the application process work?
- Fill out the Interest Form for Student Parents
- Once we receive your initial intake form (Interest Form), we will keep it on file until space becomes available. Once space is available, we will invite eligible students to complete a full application.
- Please review the eligibility requirements here.
- We then review the applications and supporting documents.
- If your application is COMPLETE, we will notify you via email if you will move on to a virtual applicant meeting, or if your application is declined.
- The applicant meetings will be conducted via Zoom, and are the last stage of the application process.
- You will be notified immediately following your applicant meeting if you have been accepted, if we need additional information, or if you are declined.
- If accepted into the program, you will be required to attend a virtual orientation meeting.
- Benefits begin the school term after you are accepted. For example, if you are accepted in Fall 2022, your benefits would begin in Winter 2023.
Goodwin Connections is committed to assuring equal access to services, programs, and activities for individuals with disabilities. It is the policy of Goodwin Connections to provide reasonable accommodation to a qualified individual with a disability to enable such individuals to apply. Further, it is the policy of the Goodwin Connections to provide reasonable accommodation for religious observers. If you need accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com or 206-526-7944 ext. 4
Goodwin Connections will not condone any harassment or discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, creed, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other protected classification under applicable laws.